dilluns, 5 de gener del 2015

RE: I am Miss Flore Joy

Hello Dear,
Cordial Greeting to you. I am Miss Flore Joy i am presently working with International Commercial Bank ICB Ghana. I am sending you this brief mail just to seek your interest and honest partnership to transfer into your Bank Account the sum of five Million United States Doillars ($5.million), which was deposited in the Bank here by a Foreign customer before his accidental death some years ago. I will send you more details about this deal and the procedures to follow when I receive a positive response from you.
Full Name..............................?
2) Your Age.......................................... ?
3) Marital Status..................................?
4) Your Phone Number…………….?
) Your Fax Numbers……………….?
6) Your Country………………........... ?
7) Your Occupation.............................?
8) Sex.............................................?
Yours faithfully,
Flore Joy